Your basket (0 items) | view basket
Paul Vincent & John Irons shortlisted for Oxford-Weidenfeld Translation Prize
We're delighted that Paul Vincent & John Irons have been shortlisted for the Oxford-Widenfeld Translation Prize with 100 Dutch-Language Poems - From the Medieval Period to the Present Time.
The shortlist for the 2016 prize:
- Paul Vincent and John Irons for 100 Dutch-Language Poems (Holland Park Press)
- John Cullen for Kamel Daoud’s The Meursault Investigation (Oneworld)
- Stephen Pearl for Ivan Goncharov’s The Same Old Story (Alma Classics)
- Don Bartlett for Karl Ove Knausgaard’s Dancing in the Dark: My Struggle (Harvill Secker)
- Shaun Whiteside for Charles Lewinsky’s Melnitz (Atlantic Books)
- Lola M. Rogers for Sofi Oksanen’s When the Doves Disappeared (Atlantic Books)
- Philip Roughton for Jón Kalman Stefánsson’s The Heart of Man (MacLehose Press)
- Lisa C. Hayden for Eugene Vodolazkin’s Laurus (Oneworld)
Many congratulations to Paul Vincent and John Irons! They've done a marvellous job in selecting and translating the poems to create this landmark anthology.
For more information please contact the publisher Bernadette Jansen op de Haar, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0) 7792611929
Back to magazine