Catch us at the Manchester Independent Book Market
This year for the very first time we will take part in the Manchester Independent Book Market, the place where independent publishers and booksellers come together to showcase their work.
The market is being held on Friday 8 and Saturday 9 June from 10 am to 5 pm at St Ann's Square M2 7EF, see map.
Apart from the fact that you can browse and buy all our books
we have the following treats in store for you:
- The very first advanced copies of our new novel Finding Soutbek by Karen Jennings prior to the launch in Cape Town.
- One of our authors Arnold Jansen op de Haar will on the stall full-time to sign his books
- The very first preview of Everything Must Go by local author Rosie Garland. Following her recent awards & book deals Rosie is very busy but we hope she will make a short appearance.
- Poetry readings by Arnold Jansen op de Haar
- Plus a chance to win Angel, a novel about expectations, failures and the fragility of our existence.
Bernadette, our publisher who will on the stall full-time, is looking forward to meet you, to answer questions and discuss books.
Back to magazine