Looking for that extra special Christmas present for your book loving friend or relative? Check out the novels and poetry collections from the Holland Park Press stall which can be found at:
- 23 November: 10am to 5pm at the Corn Hall Cirencester GL7 2NY
- 1 December: 6pm to 8.30pm Late Night Christmas Shopping in Malmesbury High Street
- 7 December: 5pm to 7.30pm Christmas Lights Switch-on Tetbury Market Cross
- 9 & 10 December: 10am to 5pm Christmas Market at Tetbury Goods Shed Arts Centre GL8 8EY
- 13 & 14 December: 9am to 4pm Gifts Market Cirencester Market Place
The Yellow House, a novel about Vincent van Gogh’s years in Arles. Want to find out what it was like to be Vincent van Gogh or surprise an art lover? Here is your chance.
A poetry lover’s shelves can’t be without this award-winning bilingual anthology 100 Dutch-Language Poems – From the Medieval Period to the Present Day.
Harry was my example. Harry was the blindest of the blind, a super blind. Harry could do anything, and anything he couldn’t do, he’d do at some point. – According to Otto, follow him as he finds his way through life at an institute for blind people. The Institute is wickedly funny and moving.
How does it feel to be an EU immigrant and that your life is determined by other people? Check out The Refrain of Other People’s Lives, another treat for a poetry lover. Signed copies are available.
And many more. Books are just £8, and the publisher is on hand for a chat. We look forward to seeing you!